- Spacious air condition classrooms of maximum 22 pupils/students
- Ultra-modern computer rooms.
- Fully equipped science laboratories.
- Standard home management room
- Well furnished interactive room.
- Entrepreneurship classes
- Introductory Technology.
- Spacious hostel accommodation with eight (8) children per room and air conditioned.
- Well equipped recovery bay with registered and highly qualified nurses.
- Multi-purpose outdoor sport facilities.
- Spacious hygienic dining hall.
The college offers an excellent, supervised accommodation with safety, comfort and peace of mind to all boarders. Varied balanced menus are available to students prepared by qualified chefs.
We have a standard football pitch, badminton court, volley ball court, table tennis board, games rooms and television room. Pupils are given the opportunity to utilize and improve upon their talents in areas other than academic work.
The school has a well equipped library. Books are issued to pupils on weekly basis. It has not only text books but videos, educative shows, story books, educative magazines, dailies, etc.
- The school is for full boarders from age, 8. However, for our parents at Zuba — Gin — Airport road and Gwagwalada, transportation of day students can be arranged at different charges with the school.
- Junior boarders have the privilege of weekend pickups every 2 weeks for parent assessment of their child/ward’s progress.
- Caring for the individual students is of key importance. The college carefully monitors the progress of pupils by placing each child under the thorough supervision of a teaching staff to care for the individual students, one on one.
- Individual Time Table
- Supervised Home Work
- Small Morning Classes for Counseling
- Counselors are always at reach to attend to the need of individual children.