Uniforms and cardigans are supplied by the school. Each child requires at least 2 pairs of uniforms and a cardigan. All uniforms P.E, Cardigan and textbooks/stationary must be bought from the school only.
Mode of Dressing
- All pupils must wear singlets/vests and pants to school.
- Black cover shoes or black Cortina should be worn to school or provided, and no other type of shoes.
- Grey stockings and not multi colors socks should be worn.
Female students must have their hair simply plaited with thread or woven, without attachment. Female Muslim students can wear Hijabs that is provided by the school only. Male students must have their hair cut and should be low. No other hair styles are allowed.
Parents/guardians are to ensure their children/wards observe simple personal hygiene.
- Finger nails must be cut short.
- Uniforms must be clean
- Clean grey stockings and polished black shoes.